Mellen Shea Scholarship Deadline
Jun 1, 2017Free
Semester Amount: Up to $1,000 per academic year. Requirements:
- Must be Alaska Native or American Indian
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Enrolled in an “education” field of study
- Must be aspiring to be a teacher
- Enrolled in one of the following degree programs: Associates or Bachelors
- Reside in the Anchorage Area
- Must be attending an accredited institution
- A 2.0 cumulative grade point average or higher
- Students are funded for the academic year at the June 1 deadline only.
- Fund uses: direct educational expenses including tuition, student registrations fees, and course-required book/supplies.
- Applicants will be evaluated based on the information submitted with their application
- Awards are subject to available funding