It’s never too early to think about summer — or summer internships. The application deadline for Cook Inlet Tribal Council’s new summer Internship Program is February 15.
CITC is looking for highly motivated full- or part-time college students or recent college grads for a number of internship opportunities in areas including:
- Accounting, economics, finance, or business management
- Social work, psychology, or nursing
- Information technology and computer science
- Engineering/ANSEP participants (Fab Lab)
- Trans-Alaskan Pipeline System (TAPS) industries
- Construction and project management
Interns will receive valuable, real-life work experience during a 12-week paid internship with CITC or with partnering companies. It’s an opportunity to develop practical job skills and build a resume while also learning how to work within a professional environment.
Please visit our internship page for a full job description, eligibility requirements, timeline of important dates, and information on how to apply. For questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Nikki Graham at (907) 793-3183.