CITC Nat’uh Service Center
Phase 2.5 – Modified Recovery & Maintenance Operations:
Effective: July 24 – until further notice
INCREASED Risk of Community Transmission/Protections
- Emergency Operations Plan and Procedures active, including daily disinfecting of high touch areas.
- Participants and staff experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or with a known positive test result are NOT permitted to enter any CITC facility.
- Masks are mandatory in common spaces. Per CDC guidance, mask use is recommended in any public setting when around people not in your household and face coverings “are not a substitute for social distancing.”
- Internal small group meetings require physical distancing and masks when physical distancing is not possible. Keep meeting sizes small or use virtual tools such as GoToMeeting when possible.
- All vendors/visitors required to sign-in at the main lobby security desk.
- Participant/visitor access allowed only after:
- 1st-floor sign in
- 1st-floor temperature screening
- Required mask. Physical-distancing guidance will be in place
- Use of online, telephone, drop box encouraged
- Physical-distanced work spaces and hand-washing required.
- Return from out-of-state/country travel requires mandatory adherence to the State of
- Alaska’s Travel Guidelines: https://covid19.alaska.gov/travelers/.
- Rasmuson Conference Center will be used as meet and greet space for participants prior to being escorted to service areas. Not available for meeting or public use.
*NOTE: Staff currently reporting to onsite work will be the first to receive the COVID test and will continue to work while awaiting results. Additional incoming staff can return only after being tested and receiving a negative COVID test result. Test results will return within 48-hours, and will be paid for by CITC. Returning staff should work with their direct supervisor to coordinate details, location, and process for accessing COVID testing
If you are a program participant at CITC, DO NOT report to your program location. If you have questions about alternative access to services if you are sick, please contact us.
The majority of CITC services have transitioned to remote delivery. If you have questions about accessing CITC services, please call 907-793-3600.
PRESS 1 Employment & Training
PRESS 2 Recovery Services
PRESS 3 Child and Family Services
PRESS 4 Alaska Native Justice Center
PRESS 5 Clare Swan Early Learning Center
PRESS 6 Youth Empowerment Services
PRESS 7 Alaska’s People
For all other inquiries, please press “0” to leave a voice message. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Click here for a full list of CITC contacts.
Recovery Services (RS)
Services in Anchorage and Mat-Su Valley are working remotely, but remain OPEN! Here’s how to access services:
- Recovery Services – Anchorage:
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Recovery Services – Mat-Su:
8:45 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- Homelessness Outreach Team:
- Outpatient Clinical Team:
- Other Locations:
Ernie Turner Center: 688-1750
For Assessments, Youth Prevention, or any other Recovery Services department, please call 793-3200. For Billing, contact 793-3187.
Peer Support Network: (907) 688 -1763 |(907) 357 – 5463 | (907) 793 – 3299
The Peer Support Network meets every other Thursday via Zoom! The meeting dates are 3/26, 4/9, & 4/23. The Following is the meeting information for Zoom:
Meeting ID: 601 375 441
Password: Please call 793-3299 for the pass code to the meeting.
Alumni Support: (907) 793-3433
The Alumni Support Gatherings are every other Monday via Zoom! The meeting dates are 3/30 & 4/13. The Following is the meeting information for Zoom:
Meeting ID: 358 546 253
Password: Please call 793-3433 for the pass code to the meeting
If you need additional support, please call our Peer Support Team or our Alumni Support. Together, We Do Recover!
Youth Empowerment Services
CITC Youth Empowerment Services (YES) facility is closed to walk-ins until further notice. YES staff will enroll your student by appointment. We are offering in person and remote student programs. If you have questions about alternative access to services, please contact us.
Employment & Training Services
- Employment and Training Services Department (ETSD) encourages all participants to call in for all services. Services are primarily being provided remotely. In person services for ETSD are occurring on the first floor of CITC and on an as needed basis, participants are seen by appointment on site if they do not have a phone/email.
- ETSD staff will be contacting many participants by phone and requesting over-the-phone appointments.
- There are many different ways participants may submit required documents, including fax, email, mail, or dropping physical documents at the CITC drop box in front of our Nat’uh Service Center (ETSD is asking program participants to email as many documents as they can at this time).
- ETSD bi-weekly orientations are now available for both online and onsite participation. To sign up please contact the Education and Training Programs.
- GED/ABE classes, Life Skills/Peer to Peer workshops and Vocational Trainings are available both online and in person. To sign up for one of these opportunities please contact the Education and Training Programs.
- • Applications for services are still being processed. Please fax, scan, and/or email your applications to email@example.com.
907-793-3322 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- TANF/General Assistance/Supportive Services:
907-793-3300 or 907-793-3283
- Child Care/Heating Assistance:
907-793-3300 or 907-793-3292
- Tribal Vocational Rehabilitation:
- Education and Training Programs:
Alaska’s People career development center is open and accepting walk-in visitors following appropriate CITC protocols. We are offering telephone and virtual appointments to those who request them, as well as face-to-face visits. Alaska’s People computer center is open for walk-in and by appointment. Capacity is limited by social distancing measures. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Clare Swan Early Learning Center
The Clare Swan Center is open and operating at 50 percent of center capacity and through 50 percent home-based services.