Cook Inlet Tribal Council
Request for Proposals (RFP)
Case Management Software
Cook Inlet Tribal Council (CITC) will accept electronically submitted proposals from responsive and responsible Case Management Software providers.
CITC currently manages programs and services for participants through an internally developed system. The foundation of this system is a legacy platform that is missing critical functionality to become more automated and participant focused. CITC is searching for a modern case management system that will allow us to create an amazing experience for our participants (both face to face and online), using modern software and data tools, and enhanced cyber security.
- Transition from internally developed case management system to a hosted COTS software product.
- Adopt a platform that facilitates a participant‐focused, integrated case management system.
- Adopt a platform that is highly adaptable and extensible so that it can grow with CITC.
- Adopt a platform that provides an excellent participant and staff user experience.
- Adopt a platform that supports a central participant data repository.
For further information on the project and how to submit your proposal, please refer to the following PDF: