Alaska’s People (AKP) is committed to connecting job-seekers to industry driven, high-quality career paths where organizations can develop their future workforce connecting Our People to development opportunities that unlock their potential.
Our talented recruiters are available for organizations outside of CITC, and we offer the following services customized into an individualized development package:
- Create job descriptions.
- Actively promote open positions and opportunities through our website, social media, and networks, including Job X, Alaska Native Professionals Association, CITC participants/staff/partners, and other workforce development networks like Alaskanativehire.com, Alaska Department of Labor, University of Alaska Anchorage, Alaska Pacific University, State of Alaska, The Foraker Group, Indeed, Craigslist, and Facebook
- Guided by outlined criteria, we identify potential candidates, screen, and present qualified individuals determined to be a potential fit
- Facilitate interviews and critically evaluate qualified talent
- Conduct reference checks for final candidates
- Provide weekly status reports
For additional information or discuss potential services, please contact: