Child & Family Services »


Q: Can Child & Family Services help with divorce or child custody?
A: We do not provide any legal services. You may contact Alaska Native Justice Center at 793-3550.

Q: Do you provide assistance with child care.
A:  Contact Child Care Assistance in Employment and Training Services at (907) 793-3300.

Q: Can you help finding housing?
A:  Please call Cook Inlet Housing Authority at (907) 276-8822.

Q: Do you provide housing or rental assistance?
A: Please contact Employment and Training Services at (907) 793-3300 and ask for TANF or General Assistance.