Fathers’ Journeys equips fathers with a variety of the social, financial, parenting and life skills needed to strengthen their roles as fathers in providing for the needs and well-being of their families.
Activities are held at CITC’s Nat’uh Service Center, in the community and in the home, and may include class sessions or individual support for the following services:
- positive parenting classes
- healthy relationship classes
- employment services
- fatherhood peer support classes
- parenting skills mentoring
- individual life-skills mentoring
Fathers parenting children in their home, or who do not presently have children in their custody, but are looking to establish or rebuild relationships with their children.