- Tools for Landlords with Tenants Impacted by COVID – 19
- Tenant Repayment Plan Communication Guidance
- CPD Eviction Introduction
- COVID-19 Hotline flyer
- Alaska Housing Finance Corporation: All court hearings on eviction have been halted. An executive order has been issued protecting residents who receive rental assistance from being evicted for 60 days, as well as directing the AHFC to suspend foreclosures and evictions. Expires June 19. Evictions for residents living without rental assistance have been suspended during the durations of general civil-case moratorium. Judges have discretion to stay issued evictions orders due to sickness, quarantine, or self-quarantine during the coronavirus crisis. Expires May 1.
Alaska Housing Relief for Alaskans: Are you struggling with your mortgage or rent payments due to COVID-19? You may be eligible for financial assistance. $10 million has been set aside from the federal CARES program to help Alaskans avoid eviction or foreclosure. This website will help you understand the program, determine if you’re eligible, and guide you through the application process.
- Anchorage Municipality Rent and Mortgage Assistance Pilot Program: Provides rent and mortgage support for individuals economically impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.