Direct relief payment for CIRI Shareholders, Descendants, and Dependents who have been financially impacted by COVID-19
Who is the Direct Assistance for?
To qualify, you must be:
- A CIRI shareholder or descendant; AND
- Negatively impacted financially by the COVID-19 pandemic
See Direct Assistance Program application for full eligibility requirements.
What kind of assistance does this program provide?
If you meet the above requirements, you may be eligible for a one-time payment of $1,500 per qualified applicant, and $500 for each eligible dependent–no matter where you live.
The Direct Assistance Program provides assistance to eligible CIRI shareholders and descendants who have experienced negative financial impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic between March 1, 2020 and December 31, 2021.
How do I apply?
Applications will be accepted from September 1, 2021 to October 15, 2021, or until funds are expended. Download and return the Direct Assistance Program application.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE:
- NEW: ONLINE DIRECT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM APPLICATION
- DIRECT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM APPLICATION (Printable/fillable PDF)
- CIRI DESCENDANT REGISTRATION FORM
NOTE: If you are having difficulty completing and signing the application online, you can drop printed applications off in person at CITC (3600 San Jeronimo Drive, Anchorage, AK 99508). Onsite staff will be able to assist you in completing applications.
- Completed and signed Direct Assistance Program application; and
- Copy of your CIRI shareholder or descendant identification card or government-issued identification; or
- A completed CIRI Descendant Registration form for each descendant
- If applicable for shared custody situations: Custody order or tax returns
NOTE: Completed applications are processed within 30 days.
RETURN Application To:
- FAX: 907-793-3394
- U.S Mail: CIRI Direct Assistance Program, 3600 San Jeronimo Drive, Anchorage, AK 99508
- In-person Dropbox: White Metal box at main entrance in Drive Thru @ 3600 San Jeronimo Drive, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? For more information about this program, call 907-891-7222 or CLICK HERE for a list of Frequently Asked Questions.