Start your GED Studies Today to Earn and Learn More Tomorrow!
Getting a General Education Diploma (GED) will expand your future employment and higher education opportunities. Our Education Team will develop a personalized study plan with you that will help guide you as you work towards your goal to obtain your GED. Our curriculum is focused on academic skill building in reading, writing, math, science and social studies.
Education Services include:
- Onsite Study Lab Access
- Individual Coaching Sessions
- Online Software Access
- Resources & Tools
- Flexible Learning Options
- Weekly Incentives and Testing Fees Assistance (477 income eligibility requirements must be met)
- Residency requirements must be met 30 days prior to the start of services.
- A Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB/CIB) from the Bureau of Indian Affairs or proof of tribal enrollment showing blood quantum.
- Complete the Application for Services. and provide additional documentation required to determine 477 income eligibility.
*All individuals who are deemed over income but who meet residency and CIB criteria listed above are eligible for weekly study assistance.
Ready to get started? Call 907-793-3345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org