Welcome to Alaska’s People!
Alaska’s People oversees workforce development and recruitment for CITC and its subsidiaries.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Alaska’s People works in partnership to connect Our People to opportunity and recruit the best candidates for CITC’s workforce. We focus on personal and professional development to support Our People in achieving their endless potential. Alaska’s People service delivery is rooted in holistic spiritual wellness and guided by the 5-factors:
- Financial stability
- Healthy lifestyles
- Education and training
- Cultural and spiritual wellness
- Relationships that lead to families’ success
The following core pillars guide the work of Alaska’s People::
- Employment: Alaska’s People connects job-seekers to industry driven, high-quality career paths and supports employers in developing their future workforce.
- Recruitment: Alaska’s People works closely with internal stakeholders to support the recruitment of qualified staff passionate about CITC’s mission and who embody CITC’s core values of Interdependence, Resilience, Accountability, Respect, and Humor.
- Development: Alaska’s People supports building leadership capacity through connections to holistic training, development, and coaching. We identify and create opportunities to move people forward in their career development.
Alaska Native Hire
Whether you are looking for that dream job or seeking skilled workers, let Alaska Native Hire connect the perfect pairing!
ALASKA’S PEOPLE CAREER CENTER
Alaska’s People’s career center is for those seeking employment and training opportunities. We are located on the first Floor of our Nat’uh Service Center and provide a variety of services to assist with employment and job-related skills training, including:
- Career assessment and goal development
- Job search assistance
- Resume, cover letter, and interview coaching
- Computers with Internet access, and copy and fax machines are available for job search activities
Mon.– Fri., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (907) 793-3467
Open to all Alaska Native and American Indian individuals and their families seeking employment or training opportunities.