Alaska’s People works in partnership to connect Alaska Native/American Indian people in the Cook Inlet region to employment and training opportunities and actively recruits the best candidates for CITC’s workforce.
Alaska’s People focuses on personal and professional development to support individuals in achieving their potential as guided by our five factors:
- Financial stability
- Healthy lifestyles
- Education and training
- Cultural and spiritual wellness
- Relationships that lead to families’ success
The following core pillars guide the work of Alaska’s People and our services:
- Employment: Alaska’s People connects job-seekers to industry-driven, high-quality career paths and supports employers in developing their future workforce.
- Recruitment: Alaska’s People works closely with internal stakeholders to support the recruitment of qualified staff passionate about CITC’s mission and who embody CITC’s core values.
- Development: Alaska’s People supports building leadership capacity through connections to training, development, and coaching. We identify and create opportunities to move people forward in their career development.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Open to all Alaska Native and American Indian individuals and their families seeking employment or training opportunities.