The Alyeska Match Scholarship is a supplementary scholarship to the CITC Tribal Higher Education Scholarship. If you apply for the CITC Scholarship and are enrolled in one of the qualifying programs listed below, you may qualify for a “match” scholarship from the Alyeska Pipeline Service Company’s Alaska Native Program.
Deadline: June 1, December 1
Semester Amount: Amount varies based on available funding and number of qualified applicants.
Completed PAPER applications will be considered in the order they were received – first completed, first awarded.
- All of the CITC Tribal Higher Education Scholarship requirements; and
- Enrolled in one of the Alyeska Match qualifying programs*; and
- A 2.5 cumulative grade point average or higher
- Qualifying programs:
- Health Safety & Environment/Security
- Construction & Project Management/Project Controls
- Computer Science/MIS
- Instrumentation/Process Technology/SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition)
- Accounting/Business Administration/Economics/Finance
- Students are funded per term only. If you are awarded for Fall, you must re-apply at the December 1 deadline to be considered for Spring funding.
- Funding is only offered for Fall at the June 1 deadline and only for Spring at the December 1 deadline.
- Program does not offer Summer funding.
- Applicants will be evaluated based on the information submitted with their application
- Awards are subject to available funding
- Can only receive $7,500 per academic year from Alyeska Pipeline Service Company’s Alaska Native Program – which may include scholarship and internship funding from other organizations distributing Alyeska funds.