- This event has passed.
CITC Tribal Higher Education Scholarship Deadline
Dec 1, 2017Free
Semester Amount: Amount varies based on available funding and number of qualified applicants.
Completed PAPER applications will be considered in the order they were received – first completed, first awarded.
- Voting, CIRI Shareholder or lineal descendant of voting shareholder
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Enrolled in one of the following degree programs: Associates, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate; Post-Baccalaureate program of study; or prerequisite courses before entering into a degree program
- Must be attending an accredited institution
- A 2.0 cumulative grade point average or higher
- Students are funded per term only. If you are awarded for Fall, you must re-apply at the December 1 deadline to be considered for Spring funding.
- Funding is only offered for Fall at the June 1 deadline and only for Spring at the December 1 deadline.
- Program does not offer Summer funding.
- Fund uses: direct educational expenses including tuition, student registrations fees, course-required book/supplies, and on-campus house and meal plans.
- Applicants will be evaluated based on the information submitted with their application
- Awards are subject to available funding.