- This event has passed.
College Goal Alaska – FASFA Workshop
Nov 9, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmfree
Is This For You?This event is for High School Seniors or any Adults that need assistance filling out the FASFA. Before you attend: ~ Get an FSAID ~ Go to https://fsaid.ed.gov and apply for a Federal Student Aid ID (FSAID) before attending College Goal Alaska. Students, and parents of dependent students, need an FSAID to electronically sign the FAFSA. The FSAID replaces the PIN - if you or your parents previously used a PIN to sign the FASFA, you'll still need to create a new FSAID.
RegistrationRSVP to email@example.com or (907) 793-3344 What to Bring You will need to bring the following, for the student, and for parents of dependent students:
- Social security number
- Alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Driver's license (if any)
- 2014 W-2 Forms and other records of money earned (2015, if available)
- 2015 untaxed income records including social security, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, welfare or veterans benefits records
- Other important recent income information could include:
- 2015 bank statements
- 2015 business and investment mortgage information